Our client, a global standards and B2B publisher, requires a Reseller Channel Sales Specialist to cover Europe. This position is responsible for developing strategies and managing account relationships with international reseller channel (distributors, agents, resellers, aggregators, and bookstores). Geography includes: United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, The Netherlands, and Scandinavia.
- Develop strategies and business plans to influence international resellers to increase sales of products to their customer base.
- Working with Finance and Global Product Management, create budgets and forecasts for each assigned reseller. Maintain and revise budgets on a regular basis and present to senior leadership at monthly forecast meetings
- Maintain and update an accurate database of all sales opportunities in Salesforce.com. Update account records, add and maintain contacts, and track all sales activity on a daily basis.
- Develop a network of contacts and influencers at each reseller and maintain regular touchpoints. Working through each reseller, regularly meet with end-user customers to develop relationships with key customers.
- Maintain existing customer relationships and secure renewal business with direct buy customers. Identify upsell opportunities to grow revenue with these customers and present appropriate solutions.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree educated with five years business to business sales experience.
- Confident sales person
- Fluent English
- Ability to sell; proven sales track record
- Relationship Building
- Able to travel (30%)
- Drive, ambition and willingness to develop new business
- Publishing market experience helpful
- Experience with a CRM system to manage prospecting and pipeline
- Fluent in Microsoft Office suite of products, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.