Morgan Healey Exclusive
Our client, a leading provider of information to the academic and corporate marker, requires two Sales Manager to cover the DACH regional. You will manage a portfolio of scientific journals, conference documentation, eBooks and eLearning courses.
- Development and implementation of customer-specific sales strategies in consultation with the team management, including independent planning, organization and execution of the complete sales process including presentations, offer preparation, contracting and order handling.
- Create in cooperation with the management individual proposals and presentations
- Monthly reporting, results evaluation, and monitoring.
- Reporting of market feedback for the development of new corporate strategies and product ideas.
- Regular customer contact nationally and internationally as well as attendance at conferences or events.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive professional experience in the academic, government and corporate area of German-speaking markets – several years of experience in sales of electronic publishing products.
- Experience with sales of electronic products.
- Strategic and conceptual thinking skills, strong analytical capabilities, as well as a motivated and results-oriented personality.
- Experience in presenting products and negotiations; excellent communication skills.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Excellent negotiation skills