Our client, an International company and global supplier of online and print content and services to Universities, Research Centres and Government bodies, seeks an Account Executive to support the Sales Team for developing new business opportunities to prospects and existing customers in Israel.
- Achieve an annual sales growth quota assigned by Sales Top Management.
- Support and work with team members to deliver maximum sales results.
- Web activity monitoring to identify new sales opportunities.
- Product specific phone/email campaigns
- Communicate and cooperate with Field and internal Sales to define and update sales strategy
- Preparation and distribution of promotional material, brochures, quotes to customers and prospects
- Renewal quotes and relevant follow up
- Activate and follow up on trials (temporary use and free) including statistics report generation
- Attend international meetings and conferences
- Achieve an expert level of knowledge of the company products and services
- Help with payment collection when needed
Skills & Experience:
- University degree and fluent English spoken and written
- Native Israeli and based in Tel Aviv
- At least 5-year proven sales experience and B2B customer care and development
- Ability to prioritise and organise and to work under pressure
- Ability to build up relationships with customers
- Ability to work in team
- Must demonstrate strong initiative and persistence
- Good analytical skills
- Strong office skills required
- Used to work remotely