Our client, a world renowned, global publisher, requires a Commercial Sales Account Manager to cover China based in Beijing.
You will be responsible for maximizing Commercial Sales revenue for the Global Journals Program in the assigned territory. Specifically in selling sponsored content, licensed material directly to Pharmaceutical organizations, Medical communication companies and or other organizations servicing the Pharma industry. Results will be achieved through heavy telephone-based sales, travel to conferences, and travel face-to-face meetings within assigned territory.
This role reports to the MD of Asia and works closely with UK, US and India commercial sales department heads amongst others, to drive, manage and grow sales of reprints and sponsored content for the global portfolio of journals through commercial sales channels in the APAC region.
Skills & Experience
- Confident and clear communicator on Telephone, in writing and face-to-face
- At least 2 years of experience of medical publishing in the APAC region. Specifically in selling sponsored content to Pharmaceutical organizations or Medical communication companies
- Problem solving, working on own initiative
- Well organized, ability to multi task and have an eye for detail
- Good presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Consultative sales approach
- Customer focused
- Computer-literate including Word, Excel
- Ability to communicate in English and to provide translate Chinese language translation