Our client, a leading ELT publisher, requires a Sales Executive for the UAE and Oman. You will promote all learning products and solutions to educational institutions such as private and government schools, colleges, universities, vocational training organizations and private language schools in the assigned territory to maximize revenue and achieve agreed annual sales goals.
- Identifying significant new business and adoption opportunities and plan strategies and tactics to win the business.
- Visiting key educational institutions as appropriate within the territory to promote all relevant products and solutions in digital and print format.
- Achieving required daily and weekly call rates
- Building customer contact and activity data on CRM system
- Working with key resellers, bookshops and distributors as required, promoting new products, delivering product and market training to their staff where necessary
- Arranging, preparing and delivering presentations to key contacts or decision makers as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Substantial experience working within a Sales role.
- Fluency in English (native-speaker or near native speaker proficiency).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated and well organised individual with good time management and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office, CRM and database skills.
- Frequent travel throughout territory and occasional travel outside of territory.