Our client, a leading STM Publisher are currently seeking an ambitious, hungry Sales Executive to join their International Sales Team. This is a great opportunity for the right person to join a friendly, collaborative sales team, offering generous earnings potential and genuine career development opportunities.
Reporting into the Sales Director, the the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for managing and developing the Display Advertising, Sponsorship & Reprints International business. With a focus on sourcing new sales opportunities and developing existing client relationships within their assigned territory, through prospecting, networking and developing relationship with multiple stakeholders with the Medical market.
- Sell the value proposition to media agencies and pharmaceutical/device companies
- Build relationships with key external Display & Reprints clients;
- Develop the European Reprints business in tandem with the rest of the portfolio
- Develop Strategic Vision for Sponsorship & custom projects within European market
- Maintain systems for regular reporting and feedback
- Build relationships with key internal staff
- Support in driving the European Marketing Strategy
Skills & Experience:
- Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous advertising sales experience within a past-paced, competitive market space
- Proven track record in sales
- Strong oral and presentation skills, both in terms of developing and also delivering sales presentations to key clients
- Strong written skills
- Proven ability to build and manage a pipeline, and forecast accurately within your territory
- Proven ability to develop “winning” business cases
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously as and when required
- Collaborative, team player, willing to support others when required
- Willing and able to travel to client sites, as well as some International travel, when required. (Approx 10-20%)
- Excellent IT skills, and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experienced in using a CRM tool such as Salesforce.com etc.