Our client, a leading publisher, requires a Library Sales Manager based in Germany to cover the DACH region. This can either be office based or home based in Germany.
You will be responsible for their top-tier library suppliers, by further developing existing customer relationships and expedite target group specific products, sales and marketing measures to increase sales, margins, market share and customer loyalty.
- Identification and evaluation of growth-promoting business models and the subsequent creation of possible implementation plans for individual strategies
- Creation and implementation of distributions plans including the complete control of condition negotiations of existing and new customers and subsequent documentation and evaluation
- Identification of key products of each customer in cooperation with our marketing for the generation of customised marketing measures
- Professional key account management through comprehensive support of individual customers in close cooperation with other sales colleagues
- Regular results presentations and control of success through cost/benefit analyses of our products including the further development of new product ideas and potentials in close cooperation with the marketing and the individual editorial offices
Skills & Experience:
- You have extensive professional experience in DACH distribution as well as two to three years of well-founded sales experience, preferably in a scientific publishing house and/or library system or rather bookselling trade.
- You work organised, efficient, structured and with secure prioritisation
- You have a good technical understanding and the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with the in-house systems (Sales Force, K & P) and electronic forms of publication.
- You are familiar with MS Office applications, especially Excel.
- You have negotiation skills, presentation skills and the willingness to travel regularly.
- You are enthusiastic about your areas of responsibility, represent them accordingly professionally inwards and outwards and get a fresh look at the daily routine.
- You speak and write fluently English and German.