Our client, a growing EdTech and online text book distributor, requires a Publishing Sales Manager.
Located in their London office, we are looking for a driven Sales Manager/Sales Executive to hunt and establish publisher relationships. The Publisher Relations team is a critical part of our business and this role is essential to achieving our goals to grow in the UK and North America. You will report to the Global VP of Publisher Relations based in the USA and support the company's growth initiatives by acquiring new business through networking, customer interfacing, marketing and lead generation.
This role will also play a part in streamlining their fulfilment processes that will increase our overall efficiency.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least two years in publishing and/or software sales
- Commercial acumen and critical thinking skills
- Extremely organized with attention to detail
- Know-how and confidence to speak with academics and business owners
- Experience with content creation or curation is not required, but will be beneficial in the role
- Fun startup environment
- 43 days holiday per year
- Zone 1-4 travelcard included
- Unlimited coffee, tea, fruit + nuts
- Friday Night Drinks supplied
- Possible work trip to the US and Germany (if KPIs are met)
- Annual Retreat