Morgan Healey Retained Assignment
Our client, a B2B Publisher that delivers a mix of insights, opinion and market intelligence to the healthcare and pharmaceutical markets, requires a new Managing Director.
The Managing Director will further develop current assets, comprising market focused products, targeting C- level suits, into a more diversified outlet ready to serve a larger community of professionals within the Healthcare&Lifesicence vertical through critical knowledge, information and networking opportunities.
The client wants the current activity to be the starting point of a completely new line of business. The MD will have to build upon the existing traffic, brands and databases to diversify the streams of revenue including digital and events and in the longer run data and learning. The emphasis of the development should be based on an exit from the business in a short to mid term time frame.
- Set investment steps and budgeting
- Open London office, build and scale up a team of approx. 15 within three years
- Manage a multi-country portfolio of operations
- Generate Revenue and stick to EBDITA targets for a possible exit.
Skills & Experience:
- Entrepreneurship and Self Starter
- Min of 10+ years in B2B publishing, managing team and P&L
- Knowledge of Pharma/Healthcare preferable
- Knowledge of events would be an advantage
- Experience in remote management of sales and production teams