Our client, a leading academic publisher, requires a passionate and highly motivated Marketing Manager within marketing automation.
We are looking for a Marketing Cloud Automation Manager to support our clients global marketing teams by creating effective marketing automations that take customers through a journey. You will create meaningful marketing journeys to develop the customer funnel and provide a great experience for our customers when they interact with the company.
This role also supports the Marketing Systems Manager with training marketers and supporting users as well as creating and distributing reports to the global departments.
- Managing automated marketing campaigns within Marketing Cloud using Automation Studio and/or Journey Builder. Ensuring segmentation, messaging, customer journey, and reporting are all functioning properly.
- Supporting the wider Marketing departments with the creation and execution of email/automated marketing campaigns, managing pilots and tests and carrying out analysis to inform best practice.
- Driving continuous improvement to processes, systems and templates that team members and the wider department use for data management, email and automated marketing.
- Keeping up-to-date with Data Protection laws and industry best practice, trends and standards around email and automated marketing and ensure key information is shared appropriately.
- Creating and maintaining email templates, using company branding guide and style requirements. Auditing marketing sends to ensure they meet guidelines
- Working with peers within the management team for Marketing departments to deliver on annual objectives for the department.
Skills & Experience:
- Email marketing automation experience, preferably with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target)
- Experience working with Automation Studio and Journey Builder. Experience with Predictive Intelligence a plus
- Knowledge of SQL
- Used to delivering projects to schedule and achieving desired results, in liaison with the wider business
- Good understanding of relevant legislation and industry best practice