Our client, a leading not for profit organisation requires a new Project Manager. The Project Manager will support the relevant departments and other Central Executive Teams in delivering on high priority projects: by developing an agreed framework for project management and reporting, supporting colleagues to manage their projects efficiently and transparently, and to provide project management services to the highest priority projects where appropriate.
You will also act as the first point to contact for project management enquiries for staff, offering support and guidance for project management methods, tools and processes.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven strategic planning, project management and organisational skills; and the ability to coordinate the work of teams and individuals, ensuring the quality and timeliness of outputs
- Experience of managing projects, change management and risk management
- Experience of agile project management methodology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (spoken, written and presentational) and a collaborative management style
- High level of technological competence, including the ability to evaluate and use project management software
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Experience of strategic planning and budgeting