Our client, a leading healthcare publisher, requires a Regional Account Manager that will manage and develop the Display Advertising, Sponsorship & Reprints International business.
You will focus on developing existing client relationships and acquiring new accounts within their assigned territory, through prospecting, networking and developing relationship with multiple stakeholders with the Medical market. The focus will be on building relationships with pharmaceutical and device companies, new business sales opportunities with leading portfolios and established client base.
- Sell the main company proposition to media agencies and pharmaceutical/device companies
- Build relationships with key external Display & Reprints clients
- Develop the European Reprints business in tandem with the rest of the portfolio
- Develop Strategic Vision for Sponsorship & custom projects within European market
- Maintain systems for regular reporting and feedback
- Build relationships with key internal staff
- Support in driving the European Marketing Strategy
- Track record delivering within an advertising sales experience and/or equivalent sales experience in a competitive market
- Proven track record in advertising sales in the STM space
- Strong presentation skills, both in terms of developing and also delivering sales presentations to key clients
- Proven ability to build and manage a pipeline and forecast accurately within your territory
- Proven ability to develop “winning” business cases
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously as and when required
- Willing and able to travel to client sites, as well as some International travel, when required. (Approx 20-30%)
- Excellent IT skills, and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experienced in using a CRM tool such as Salesforce.com etc.