Our client, a global standards and B2B publisher, requires a Reseller Channel Sales Specialist to cover Europe. This position is responsible for developing strategies and managing account relationships with international reseller channel (distributors, agents, resellers, aggregators, and bookstores). Geography includes: United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, The Netherlands, and Scandinavia.
- Develop strategies and business plans to influence international resellers to increase sales of products to their customer base.
- Working with Finance and Global Product Management, create budgets and forecasts for each assigned reseller. Maintain and revise budgets on a regular basis and present to senior leadership at monthly forecast meetings
- Maintain and update an accurate database of all sales opportunities in Salesforce.com. Update account records, add and maintain contacts, and track all sales activity on a daily basis.
- Develop a network of contacts and influencers at each reseller and maintain regular touchpoints. Working through each reseller, regularly meet with end-user customers to develop relationships with key customers.
- Maintain existing customer relationships and secure renewal business with direct buy customers. Identify upsell opportunities to grow revenue with these customers and present appropriate solutions.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree educated with five years business to business sales experience.
- Confident sales person
- Fluent English
- Ability to sell; proven sales track record
- Relationship Building
- Able to travel (30%)
- Drive, ambition and willingness to develop new business
- Publishing market experience helpful
- Experience with a CRM system to manage prospecting and pipeline
- Fluent in Microsoft Office suite of products, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Referrals: We will reward you with GBP500.00 if you know the perfect candidate for this position and our client hires them. You can send contact details of anyone you want to recommend to email@example.com