Our client, a global STM Publisher, requires a Senior Marketing Manager to set the strategy for their Automation marketing efforts.
The Senior Marketing Manager is a key member of the sales and marketing team, and will have a hands-on role in building and executing major campaigns within a marketing automation program. This role will oversee general strategy for the use of marketing automation, the relationship with the vendor, consultants, developers, designers and internal marketing team members in order to maximize data collection, profitability, and strategic creative marketing campaigns. This leader will be an adept communicator, able to train others in the use of marketing automation, as well as facilitate communication about upcoming changes or upgrades as they arise. The position will also be responsible for managing the marketing for a small portfolio of journals. Position works within a team environment to collectively achieve the goal of expanding the overall market influence of all Journals and Products.
- Oversee strategy for the use of marketing automation program in collaboration with other internal marketing teams.
- Build and maintain marketing automation campaigns that nurture prospects through campaign flow, email, forms, landing pages, list segmentation and scoring.
- Manage data integration processes, hygiene, segmentation, and lists management for the content marketing team.
- Work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management.
- Take primary responsibility for the marketing campaigns of 6. Manage integrated marketing campaigns to include content marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, SEO, event marketing, direct mail, and media buys for this set of journals.
- Communicate goals, initiatives, and results of use of marketing automation and journal marketing campaigns internally and cross divisionally.
- Attend conferences to promote journals and products.
- 3+ years Eloqua experience (or similar).
- +5 years Marketing Automation experience total (or similar).
- Degree in marketing, communication, business, English or similar.
- Previous marketing experience (i.e. Digital, print, event, social).
- Knowledge of scientific publishing marketplace also desired.
- Position could be based Oxford or London UK
Referrals: We will reward you with GBP500.00 if you know the perfect candidate for this position and our client hires them. You can send contact details of anyone you want to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org