Morgan Healey Exclusive
Our client, a global scientific publisher, requires a new Marketing Manager to oversee a portfolio of journals. Working closely with the Director of Marketing and another Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating the strategy for a portfolio of 60+ journals, as well as annual marketing objectives and KPIs for the portfolio – helping ensure the successful achievement of these objectives through the implementation of integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns (across email, search, social, recommendation engines, print, etc.)
- Set out and define the market strategy for a portfolio of journals.
- Work with the design and communication teams to create journal identities.
- Budget management & reporting, including spend/effectiveness.
- Landscape mapping and data analysis.
Skills & Experience:
- The role holder has a strong work ethic with the ability to handle multiple priorities and respond quickly to changing requirements.
- You will always keep key objectives and targets in mind when developing all strategies, plans and activities.
- International marketing experience is an essential requirement for the role and solid experience of multi-channel and integrated marketing skills is required.
- A deep understanding of Open Science and the wider publishing and research landscape.