Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: East Coast or West Coast USA
Our client is a leading global technology business that is creating marketing-leading, innovative tools, in partnership with the community to tackle some of the biggest challenges to research.
Due to continued growth, they now require two new Academic Solution Sales Account Managers, based on the East Coast and West Coast of the USA.
We are looking for two senior-level sales specialists with significant experience selling research information or research software products into academic institutions.
You will have established relationships within the research administration and the information management (library, etc.) areas of academic institutions, within their proposed territory. You will develop a large network of contacts within academic institutions to promote and develop business opportunities across the portfolio of products.
You will work closely with Product Sales Managers to develop sales opportunities and will manage and facilitate the process through the institution. You will be responsible for all sales activities from lead generation through to closing in the territory, along with strategic territory plans to help meet and exceed annual targets
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of the STM/academic marketplace
- Experience of the research process
- Experience of the structure and decision-making within academic institutions
- Experience of selling products that require the agreement of a range of stakeholders or,
- Experience of selling in a complex sales process or,
- Experience of selling information solutions/software or,
- Experience of new business generation or,
- Experience of working within a matrix environment