Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: UK & USA
Salary: Excellent, Six Figures Basic + Bonus
Our client, a leading provider of information and data to the Life Science sectors requires two new Vice President's Consulting and Analytics (one in the UK and one in the US), who will report to the Chief Consulting Officer and be part of the rapidly expanding Consulting & Analytics team.
The team works directly with senior level/C-level clients on a project basis, providing strategic support and custom solutions based on a foundation of data. Working with a range of client organisations globally – from major global pharma and biotechs, to financial services organisations and industry associations.
- Develop and deliver, value-added strategic solutions addressing complex client issues
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with Financial Institutions and Pharma Clients on M&A, Portfolio Strategy, Asset Screening, Valuation and Portfolio Development
- Sell, deliver and lead consulting teams in strategic consulting projects
- Act as principal owner of client engagements with ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction
- Lead proposal development to ensure actionable, on-target and timely proposals are provided to clients
- Lead thought leadership initiatives through publications, client meetings and presentations.
- Identify and develop new offerings to solve client business problems
- Mentor, coach and share subject matter expertise with others to help develop individuals
Skills & Experience:
- You have established client relationships at Director level and above in pharma and/or Financial Institutions
- You have the ability to effectively influence C level customers and multiple internal stakeholders
- You are an excellent communicator, have good interpersonal skills and have good presentation skills
- You have extensive previous consulting experience with pharma / financial institution clients including selling and delivering projects under a sales target