Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: London, UK
Salary: Six Figure Basic + Bonus
Our client, a leading global provider of medical information and intelligence to the Medical, Pharma and BioTech markets requires two new Vice President of Product Management for different product portfolios.
The VP will shape, define and operationalise the core strategy, including the 3-year offering roadmap, to support the delivery of the global annual revenue targets.
You will focus on driving existing in-market products to full commercial potential and will own and lead key transformational projects, looking to drive growth and extend market leadership. You will manage multiple workstreams and add more commercial rigour to the way they prioritise and execute core product development opportunities.
The role will be responsible for investment in new products, enhancements, integrating acquisition portfolio’s and developing and implementing launch and go to market strategies.
As a VP, you will also oversee core operational Product Management including competitor intelligence, client insights, championing and driving repeatable client mechanisms for strategy and feedback (e.g. Client Advisory Boards) and tracking and interpreting key commercial metrics.
Skills & Experience:
- You will have relevant product management experience, ideally in the life sciences market intelligence industry
- You have an understanding of key market intelligence needs of pharma commercial teams (e.g. Business Development & Licensing, Market / Competitive Intelligence, Business Analytics)
- You have a strong commercial track record of meeting financial targets (product launches and ongoing optimisation of in-market products)
- You have a deep understanding of subscription business model
- You are keen to drive change across an organisation
- You have a background of leading transformational projects
- Great communication and influencing skills
- You like to work with and manage multiple workstreams
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present to large groups, including Investors and Board level
- Desirable skills and experience