Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: USA – NE, SE & SW.
Salary: $125,000 Base + Excellent uncapped commissions
Our client is a leading data science company serving the needs of the R&D and life science communities, solving some of the biggest challenges in scientific research information discovery and analysis. Due to continued growth, they are seeking 3 new Corporate Sales Managers in the USA, covering the North East, South East and South West.
We are searching for an experienced and entrepreneurial salesperson with experience selling SaaS products (Not content!) into the Life Science and R&D space.
You will be responsible for identifying new prospects, understanding their unique needs, and effectively communicating how the company products can address their challenges. You will build and maintain robust relationships with customers and collaborate seamlessly with internal teams to enhance the overall customer experience.
If you thrive in a dynamic, high-energy atmosphere and have a passion for driving sales, this opportunity is for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity with the ability to double your salary with commissions.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of Life Science sales experience, with SaaS experience
- A proven ability to sell into a diverse range of sectors, including biotechnology, life science, therapeutic, chemistry, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, and medical devices.
- A consistent track record of meeting or surpassing six-figure annual performance targets.
- Familiarity with the technology used in the scientific and research enterprise space, demonstrating an understanding of the specific requirements.
- A demonstrated ability to prospect for, qualify, and successfully close sales.
- A history of effectively managing personal sales quotas and prospecting targets. Intellectual curiosity and a genuine interest in technology, showcasing a willingness to learn and adapt.
- An individual who is adaptable, professional, courteous, highly motivated, and possesses a strong work ethic.
- Proactive problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve issues promptly and develop alternative solutions.
- Exceptional listening skills paired with clear and concise written and verbal communication abilities.
- Exceptional organisational and attention to detail skills, ensuring thorough and precise work.
- A team player mentality, while also being comfortable and effective when working independently.