Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: UK & USA
We are seeking 4 industry-specific marketing specialists, for a global technology business. Working within the central marketing function, you will act as a bridge across multiple portfolios, contribute to strategic growth plans and provide insights to the marketing and sales teams.
The 4 market segments are:
- Publisher Markets
- Corporate Markets
- Academic Markets
- Government & Funders
You will represent your segment or industry and drive both a positive relationship and increased lead generation to support their revenue goals.
Working across their portfolios, you will learn the customer profiles and products of each portfolio company, optimising use cases that display value proposition to customers.
You’ll work to deliver both the strategic outlines and execute the tactical implementation of the plans. Serving as the voice of the customer for your segment to the marketing and sales team, you’ll create alignment across the whole business.
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in driving change in a similar role and will be able to articulate your strategy and vision to bring people on a journey with you
- Have experience in developing best practices and embedding processes
- A natural leader, with strong leadership & communication skills
- Experience in driving both a positive relationship and increased lead generation to support revenue goals in a similar role
- Experienced in utilising use cases that display the value proposition to new customers and have a clear understanding of customer needs within the SaaS market
- Serving as the voice of the customer for your segment
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A naturally people-centric person, you excel in building and maintaining relationships and being the voice of your customer
- Self-motivated, you take initiative and have enthusiasm about your customers, your team and your business and thrive in a results-driven environment