Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: Moscow, Russia
Salary: On application
Our client, a global provider of information to the academic and government sectors, requires a new Account Manager to cover Russia.
We are searching for an experienced and skilled Account Manager who will be responsible for developing the territory and selling a range of scientific information products and solutions in the A&G sector.
- Sell online products into Academic & Scholarly Research & Life Sciences to the Academic and Government sectors in Russia, Azerbaijan, Georgia and potentially more territories
- Own a renewal base of existing clients in the University sector and will be expected to renew, upsell and cross sell to these accounts and into higher level contacts and additional departments within those Universities
- Achieve new business and retention targets and meet activity and KPI objectives.
- Devise and implement strategies to develop the defined accounts and generate new sales.
- Identify network of influential key opinion leaders & major institutions.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities
- Deliver exceptional client service on a consistent basis.
- Maintain an accurate and complete contact file in the sales SalesForce.
- Maintain and update sales pipeline.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your manager on a permanent or temporary basis
Skills & Experience:
- Degree educated and a minimum of 5-7 years business-to-government and / or business-to-academic sales experience
- Proven success in selling in the Academic & Government space
- A solid understanding of the Life Sciences innovation ecosystem in Academic & Government in the Russia, Azerbaijan, Georgia and potentially more territories
- Existing experience in selling into Government space
- A good team player/ self-starter with the ability to work and generate revenue using own initiative
- Excellent customer management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively negotiate, generate and defend business revenue.
- 40% of time on overnight domestic and international business travel with trips generally no longer than four days, depending on COVID
- Fluency in Russian & English, additional languages are a benefit