Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: London/South, UK
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 Basic + Bonus
Our client is a market-leading SaaS technology company, providing innovative learning & education solutions to the automotive and engineering sectors. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a new Account Manager for the UK.
You will meet with colleges and training providers in the automotive and engineering space and explore the benefits of using the e-learning training platform. The platform has a recurring annual subscription model and an extremely high retention rate. So, the work will involve seeking new opportunities as well as customer support and upselling.
You will be required to meet agreed sales targets in your region. You will report directly to the Regional Director EMEA and work closely with the UK team, consisting of another Account Manager, a Customer Success Manager and sales support.
Skills & Experience:
- Track record in sales in the publishing, EdTech and/or automotive education sectors Relevant network in the automotive education sector would be desirable
- Five years or more experience in consultative selling
- Confident presentation and product demonstration skills
- Self-motivated and capable of independently building a portfolio of customers
- Proficiency to work systematically with a sales pipeline & CRM system
- Local to the region and able to travel regularly for customer visits and events