Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: Hybrid / London (2 days in the office)
Salary: Great Basic + Uncapped Commission
Our client, a leading STM publisher, requires a new Advertising Account for one of the world’s leading research brands.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will work closely with the clinical sales team to sell advertising solutions across our broad portfolio of market-leading print and online scientific and medical publications. Led by consultative sales techniques and a solutions-based approach, you will build and develop strong sales networks working directly with clients and agencies.
- Build client networks to understand their structures and strategies
- Establish relationships with clients and their senior leadership to increase spend
- Consult with clients to understand needs to support growth in organic revenue
- Identify, develop, and present marketing opportunities to new and existing accounts
- Negotiate, refine, and close advertising solutions
- Ensure an adequate sales funnel exists to support sales goals
- Understand and convey market intelligence to help aid client approach and product development
- Work with internal departments to ensure the successful delivery of services to our customers
- Maintain a CRM database and other systems and provide reports as required
Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years’ experience in advertising sales and success selling online, and content solutions
- Ability to drive new sales and establish relationships with clients and agencies.
- Results-oriented, competitive and able to rapidly assimilate information.
- Proven ability to understand and effectively communicate with multiple functional groups.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages.
- Proficient in Salesforce, G Suite, and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Comfortable with travel (approximately 20%)