Morgan Healey Retained Assignment
Salary: On Application
Our client is one of the world’s largest organisations within the healthcare space, supporting over 100,000 healthcare professional with scientific journals, textbooks and the latest clinical practice guidelines.
Due to continued growth, they now require an experienced Communications Director to be based in France.
- To create and continually revise procedures so that external communication follows best practices, using an ever-growing array of tools, and ensuring the company image and activities are seen in the best possible light.
- To ensure implementation of industry best practices throughout communication activities
- Ensure all staff follow the company Style Guide when writing text for public dissemination.
- Teach editing techniques to ensure copy is tight and engaging.
- Provide constant, constructive feedback and empower each member of the division to exchange ideas and support each other.
- To position the division and those who work in it as the authorities in in all forms of communication
- Work with business units throughout to demonstrate the added value of professional standards and creative approaches that the Division provides
- Ensure members of the Division are collaborating closely and promptly to find new, innovative ideas for various communication's support.
- Develop new tools and techniques to reach an ever-growing audience of healthcare professionals
- To provide strategic advice on activities and how company communication should be positioned to different stakeholder
If you have 10 years experience working in the medical/healthcare/STM publishing space in a senior Comm's role, please get in-touch for more details.
All enquires, please email – email@example.com