Morgan Healey Exclusive
Salary: On Application
Our client, a global scientific publisher requires a new Brand and Content Marketing Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the new Head of Brand and Content Marketing, the Brand and Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing the development and deployment of marketing activities related to 'Brand' (at a company, journal and customer level).
Working in close partnership with the wider Journal Development group and across the company as a whole (as required), the role holder will be responsible for implementing the strategic vision for the company's brand, as well as achieving annual marketing objectives and KPIs through the implementation of integrated, multi-channel campaigns.
This is a great role, working for a world class STM Publisher, and would suit someone with strong digital, email, search and social marketing experience.
Skills & Experience:
- A strong work ethic with the ability to handle multiple priorities and respond quickly to changing requirements.
- Ability to keep key objectives and targets in mind when developing strategies, plans and activities.
- International marketing experience is essential for this role and solid evidence and experience of multi-channel and integrated marketing skills is required.
- Extensive understanding of brand, brand development, brand positioning and the route through which to enhance and develop brands and brand activity.
- Experience producing content (blogs, webinars) and managing social media channels including social media calendars and scheduling.
- An understanding of Open Science and wider publishing and research landscape, and the elements and actors within it, is also desirable.
- An eminently reliable team player that responds well to a varied workload and plays a pivotal role in engaging our customers and developing the reputation and image of our journal products and the company at large.