Morgan Healey Exclusive
Our client, an education publisher that produces ELT material for the Middle East, requires a new Business Development Manager (ELT & Schools), based at their Dubai office.
You will be responsible for maximizing market share growth in the North Africa and Levant Regions as well as establishing large institutional agreements. The incumbent must be aggressive and active in competitive accounts, as well knowledgeable regarding competition and industry trends. Responsible for proposing and closing engagements that will achieve total revenue growth, profit, and customer satisfaction plans.
Skills & Experience:
- Business development experience in ELT and Schools educational solutions industry, in a managerial level
- Extensive knowledge of K-12 and ELT products and services
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Fluent English
- Windows XP/7/8, MS Office
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, administrative and planning leading skills
- Target and performance driven
- Flexibility to travel in the region