Morgan Healey Exclusive
Our client, an education publisher that produces ELT material for the Middle East, requires a new Business Development & Strategy Director, based at their Dubai office.
To lead the development and implementation of the strategic planning and business growth, to direct and facilitate implementation of sales and marketing processes for the corporate which align with the corporate strategy and objectives. Also, responsible of maximizing profitable sales of ELT and school’s educational solutions to all market segments, and maximizing market share growth in MEA Regions as well as establishing large institutional agreements.
The incumbent must be aggressive and active in competitive accounts, as well knowledgeable regarding competition and industry trends. Responsible for proposing and closing engagements that will achieve total revenue growth, profit, and customer satisfaction plans.
Skills & Experience:
- Strategic planning & Business development experience in more than one industry in a managerial level.
- Proficiency in digital and multi-media products.
- Extensive knowledge of K-12 and Tertiary products and services.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Native English speaker
- Windows XP/7/8, MS Office
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Influencing and negotiating skills. • Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organisational, administrative and planning leading skills.
- Target and performance driven