Morgan Healey Exclusive
Salary: On application
Our client, a global STM publisher that produces world-leading "must-have" content, requires a new Business/Sales Analyst that will be responsible for data analysis and translating this into information and usable advice that be used to support strategic decision making, reporting, and business opportunities.
Working with stakeholders at all levels, you will need to link data with market developments and relevant sciences. Essential is a close working relationship with the Business Analysis team in Europe and the USA, as well as with the regional sales teams and distributors.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree Educated.
- 5 years of data and sales analysis experience required.
- Strong analytical skill, combined with high accuracy, and attention to details.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to present complex analytical results with narratives, in a clear and easy to understand manner.
- Curious, explorative, independent, hands-on and pro-active.
- High level of expertise in Excel and proficiency in advanced analytics tools such as Business Objects, QlikView/QlickSense & Web of Science. Fluency of English in spoken and written form.
- Located in Singapore.