Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: Finland (Helsinki, Tampere or Turku)
Salary: On application
Our client is a market-leading engineering and technology publisher, providing innovative learning solutions to the automotive and engineering sectors. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a new Account Manager for Finland.
You will meet with colleges and training providers in the automotive and engineering space (colleges and vocational schools), and explore the benefits of using the e-learning training platform.
Reporting directly to the Regional Director EMEA you work closely with the international sales team, customer success managers and sales support.
- Business Development – Customer acquisition, including identifying, qualifying, approaching, and convincing prospects
- Negotiating terms and conditions
- Account management – Retention of current customers. Up- and cross-selling to increase the value of existing accounts
- Market management – Increasing market share by driving sales of new products
- Competitor analysis and identifying new opportunities
- Promotion – Organization of and participation in a tour of vocational colleges with a mobile classroom
- Representing the company at relevant customer conferences and other events
- You will be required to meet agreed sales targets in your region.
Skills & Experience:
- Track record in sales in the publishing, EdTech and/or automotive education sectors Relevant network in the automotive education sector would be desirable
- Experience in consultative selling
- Confident presentation and product demonstration skills
- Self-motivated and capable of independently building a portfolio of customers
- Proficiency to work systematically with a sales pipeline & CRM system
- Fluent in Finnish and English.