Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: USA, East Coast
Salary: Six Figures
Our client, a leading online community for scientific and academic events and conferences, requires a highly capable and motivated Content Acquisition Director for the USA, to take the business to new levels of customer impact and growth.
This is a great role working with a team that has decades of experience in scientific and academic publishing, conference management, content creation and an Emmy Award-winning production team.
You will target clients include scientific and medical societies, publishers and organisations, universities, event management companies, professional (pharma, legal, finance, technology) companies to obtaining content licensing rights for their new Digital Video Library.
- Pipeline: building and maintaining pipeline of opportunities
- Activity: meeting activity goals established for the assigned territory – leads qualification, opportunities creation, customer contact, proposition demos
- Sales: winning business by presenting the value propositions and leading future clients successfully through the sales process
- Targets: meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual sales quota
- Ensure customer input and feedback are well represented and understood by the production, operations and technology teams Additional responsibilities:
- Developing strategic business plans for your most important accounts
- CRM update: daily use and opportunity updates in the CRM system
- Forecast: communicating effectively and delivering predictable business outcomes
Skill & Experience
- Proven sales hunters and closers, with 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- Superior business acumen and professional presence
- Passion for great performance and sales excellence
- Curious learners, continuously exploring new professional horizons
- Working independently and as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change, fast growth environment
- Knowledge of Research and Scientific communities is a plus