Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: East Coast USA
Salary: Depending on experience
Our client is a leading global technology business that is creating marketing leading, innovative tools, in partnership with the community to tackle some of the biggest challenges to research.
Due to huge growth in this sector, the client requires a new Corporate Business Development Representative who will be responsible for prospecting, outreach and early sales pipeline growth with a focus on data-intensive products.
If you are interested in the world of research and how it can help society and understand the landscape and the people and organisations involved in it, you could be part of this exciting new team.
- Working with Account Managers, you will help to create new opportunities and support throughout the sales process as needed
- Management of booking introductory calls and achieving pipeline growth targets
- Conduct outreach to government and funder sector with warm & cold leads
- Educate, nurture and develop leads through inbound or outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, web research, events and campaigns
- Responsible for developing sales qualified leads from prospecting
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of the lead generation process, supporting marketing activities and prospect touch-points
- Work alongside marketing on sales enablement campaigns
- Use Salesforce.com to track activity
- Facilitate marketing campaigns by driving attendance to and attending marketing events (webinars, conference presentations, trade shows)
- Provide feedback to sales and marketing management
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in a commercial role (e.g. sales, marketing, business development) in the science and technology information market
- Driven to creatively develop sales opportunities
- Can work independently and remotely
- Strong communicator
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, changing environment
- Experience in building and maintaining customer relationships