Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: Germany, Home Based
Salary: On application
Our client is a global leader in technical education, providing innovative learning solutions to the automotive and engineering sectors. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a new Customer Success Manager based in Germany
- You are the main point of contact for the introduction and support of new prospects and play a central role in customer retention.
- Actively support the development and expansion of existing and new contacts for the BDM team.
- Organise and conduct webinars and mailings in collaboration with product and marketing teams.
- Drive the creation of training courses and educational materials for customers and new employees.
- Create explanatory and FAQ videos for our YouTube channel.
- Providing support and assistance is second nature to you.
- Internally, you represent the business among our international CSM colleagues.
- Best practice examples, upselling, and collaboration are not foreign concepts to you.
Skills & Experience:
- Efficient time management, solution-oriented, and a team player.
- Affinity for vocational education and the technical field.
- Experience in dealing with various user and customer segments and training them according to company standards.
- Ability to set standards and empathise with individual customer needs.
- Experience with a LMS platform is a plus.
- German as a native language and knowledge of English are required, and additional languages are advantageous