Location: London/Home Working, UK
Salary: On application
Our client, a leading academic publisher, requires a new Digital Advertising Analyst to work in a small and forward-thinking digital advertising team that works to fulfil marketing goals throughout the funnel to achieve lead, revenue, and retention goals.
The digital advertising team act as internal consultants, working across our product lines to develop an ad strategy, setup and run ads, and produce valuable insight. We are looking for someone that can help with the following:
- Provide robust analysis and insight on ads by crafting reports and recommendations.
- Provide technical reviews of ads prior to launch.
- Recommend and set up A/B tests to increase effectiveness of ads.
- Working with campaign developer, optimise campaigns to increase returns and reduce costs including keyword optimisation, Analyse metrics, develop benchmarks, and generate performance reports.
- Track return metrics, ensuring each ad maintains desired ROAS Develop internal resources, guidelines, case studies, and methodologies.
- Design and updated program reviews of how ad program is driving revenue
Skills & Experience:
- Data driven – Proficient in a variety of ad tools, platforms, and analytics, and know how to use them to create insight.
- Strategic – Keep your eye on the goal and can make campaign recommendations that will help achieve that goal.
- You have experience and skill to analyse campaigns, their part in Omni-channel journeys, and audience and keyword performance.
- Experienced – You have successfully operated and understand Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Amazon ads, as well as analytics tools such as Google Analytics (including click stream analysis), Data Studio, Power BI or SQL.