Morgan Healey Exclusive
Our client is one of the longest established medical communications agencies in the world, delivering high quality communications programs and deliverables to global pharmaceutical companies. Due to continued growth they are now recruiting for a new Director of Operations.
We’re looking for a talented Director of Operations with exceptional people management skills to oversee the organisation’s daily business activities, with responsibility for managing its resources, developing and implementing an operational plan and ensuring that procedures are carried out properly. In addition, the Director of Operations will regularly evaluate organisational efficiency and makes necessary changes to maximize staff productivity, driving contribution to profitability of the overall business.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong demonstrable experience in the medical communications industry in a leadership/client services role
- Previous experience of people management is essential.
- Requires a specialised knowledge and understanding of the healthcare industry, wide therapeutic areas and an in depth understanding of the drug and medical device development process
- Proven leadership abilities
- Market and customer-focussed
- Must be able to work collaboratively as part of an international team
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and focussed
- Strong analytical and financial / commercial acumen
- Proven financial acumen – demonstrated profitable programme delivery
- Ability to think strategically
- Must be able to collaboratively develop and lead the team with clearly defined strategies and goals
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Microsoft Project)