Location: Home-Based or Hybrid/London UK
Salary: On application
Our client is a leading digital publisher in the Pharmaceutical and Life Science space. They now require two new Editors to oversee two news websites in the Pharmaceutical space.
These news sites are leading online sources of news and analysis for pharmaceutical developments within the industry.
- Delivering compelling written and multimedia content
- Working towards a story count of at least two articles a day, with strict daily deadlines.
- Will be required to deliver broadcast-quality video off the back of industry events and one-on-one interviews
- Attend relevant trade events and conferences mainly in North America and occasionally internationally
- Contribute to special editions and online events
- Utilise social media for lead sourcing, content sharing and contact building
- Network at key industry events to build a strong portfolio of editorial contacts and raise profile.
- Conduct joint business visits with the sales team where appropriate to demonstrate brand unity and clearly define editorial standards
- Collaborate with events, marketing and sales teams on any other projects
Skills & Experience:
- Journalist/Editor with 5+ years of B2B journalistic experience, 2+ years editing a digital publication
- Experience covering the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in breaking news in text articles, video, podcast reports or use of social media
- Vibrant networking, communication and interpersonal skills
- Social media savvy
- Highly collaborative
- Imaginative and strong sense of initiative
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well organised and ability to work to tight deadlines