Morgan Healey Exclusive
Our client, a leading open access publisher, requires a new Editor/Reviewer Marketing Manager. You will have the overall responsibility for managing the development and deployment of all marketing activity related to the engagement of all our Editors and reviewers and will be responsible for creating the strategic vision for Editors and reviewers. you will also achieve annual marketing objectives and KPIs through the implementation of integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns (across email, search, social, recommendation engines, print, etc.)
- Develop and implement objectives-driven global marketing strategies to improve positioning, awareness and impact with our Editors and reviewers – with the ultimate aim of increasing engagement and loyalty
- Create and carry out marketing plans and activity to drive and enhance the Editor/reviewer experience
- Collaborate with the publishing and editorial teams on product positioning and campaign requirements
- Work with the other Marketing Manager to ensure successful engagement with and development of all customers and users
- Lead the marketing strategy and plans for engaging and rewarding Editors and Reviewers
- Work closely with the Visual Design team to create and implement consistent and impactful visual identities for all marketing campaigns and collateral
- Ensure consistent and useful measuring and reporting of all marketing activity (working closely with the Data & Analytics team)
- Work with the Senior Data Analyst to develop a strong understanding of our authors to help us best serve them
- Monitor competitor activity to feed into overall market intelligence
Skills & Experience
- A strong work ethic with the ability to handle multiple priorities and respond quickly to changing requirements.
- Keeps key objectives and targets in mind when developing strategies, plans and activities.
- International marketing experience is an essential requirement for the role and solid evidence and experience of multi-channel and integrated marketing skills is required.
- An understanding of Open Science and wider publishing and research landscape, and the elements and actors within it, is also desirable.
- Reliable team player that responds well to a varied workload