Morgan Healey Exclusive
Home Based, UK 1-2 day a week in the office.
Salary: On application
Our client, a leading global company that offers content management and digital solutions to educational publishers, requires a new Editorial Director – Education focussing on the UK education market.
- Lead the Education Editorial Management team and be responsible for the business goals of the Education /School services.
- Facilitate becoming a major partner & service provider to educational publishers.
- Take responsibility for Service wise revenue numbers and be responsible for gross margins for the respective services.
- Support the sales and pre-sales teams with RFIs and RFPs, as well as lead the Editorial Management team in supporting this activity
- Accompany the Key Account Managers on client visits when needed
- Visit HQ offices/delivery centres when required for business needs
- Work in a matrix relationship with sales, marketing, delivery & product teams
- Assess customer and market trends and make sure that we are ready to address these trends
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience in educational publishing, preferably from a UK or International schools publishing background.
- Strong editorial, content development experience
- Experience of developing educational content or courses.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Solid people management experience.