Our client, a leading global publisher, requires a new Education Account Manager who will be responsible for planning and managing the overall accounts covering the South of the UK.
It is a fully dedicated role that sells an exclusively digital portfolio to medical and nursing schools. The products help faculty teach with impact and help students achieve their learning outcomes, ensuring that the healthcare workforce for tomorrow has had a first-class Education today. You will sell to University customers and prospects.
- Execute the e-Education sales strategy by identifying customers in the Education focused territory in combination with marketing and/or sales intelligence
- Construct key account acquisition plans for defined accounts
- Design and implement training and customer marketing programmes with marketing and the Account Development Manager
- Provide feedback and advice to support the development of new e-products within specified Territory
- Build market share and provide ongoing feedback to marketing, product owners
- Manage T&E budget effectively
Skills & Requirements:
- Relevant university degree, preferably in Science, Healthcare and/or Technology
- At least 2 years’ experience selling digital information products successfully to Universities
- Prior Sales training on sales techniques
- Working knowledge (and interest in) teaching and learning pedagogies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Needs to be able to make good commercial decisions and agreements about the products the company is selling based on an understanding of the underlying financial models
- Results orientation (metrics based decision maker)
- Strong organisational and planning abilities
- Ability to be self-directed and independent (a self-starter that seeks knowledge and solutions)