Morgan Healey Retained Assignment
Salary: €75,000 Basic + Benefits
Our client, a leading European society, requires a new Education Team Manager who will prioritise strategy development, planning and goal setting with the aim to successfully align the Education Team’s focus and activities with the society's evolving priorities.
The ideal candidate for this role will stay up-to-date with pedagogical theories, standards and innovations; have superb people skills and be confident in engaging individuals from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines; be energetic and able to clearly communicate objectives.
Most importantly, the successful Team Manager will be a professional with a passion for both conception and implementation of educational activities.
The Education Team Manager will manage a dedicated and experienced team and lead the Education Department’s day-to-day operations, while actively participating in strategic planning, development and administration.
Skills & Experience:
- Advanced degree: MS, MBA, PhD in Education Administration or a related field
- Minimum of five years of experience in Medical Affairs, Continuing Medical Education, or related experience in the industry And/or relevant experiences in an academic health centre or learned society
- Excellent organisational and management skills with a demonstrated ability to coach staff and develop high performing teams
- Experience in setting and achieving strategic objectives
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to interact with a variety of constituencies
- Understanding of the use of technology and the capacity to engage in technical discussions
- Strong customer/member service orientation
- Planning, problem-solving, motivational and analytical skills