Morgan Healey Exclusive
Our client, an education publisher that produces ELT material for the Middle East, requires a new Educational Consultant & Territory Manager, based at their Dubai office.
The position is responsible for maximizing profitable sales of ELT and Schools educational solutions (texts, software, digital, multi-media etc) to all market segments. You will be responsible for developing partnerships with the client base by leveraging their content, assets and partnerships. This person is responsible for maximizing market share growth in Middle East Region within his/ her territory as well as establishing large institutional agreements. The incumbent must be aggressive and active in competitive accounts, as well knowledgeable regarding competition and industry trends. Responsible for proposing and closing engagements that will achieve total revenue growth, profit, and customer satisfaction plans.
Skills & Experience:
- K-12 and or ELT teaching experience.
- Knowledge of Educational digital products and solutions
- Has experience in publishing industry.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Windows XP/7/8, MS Office.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- The ability to work independently, and to plan and priorities his/her own workload.
- Good interpersonal, Influencing and negotiating skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational, administrative and planning skills.
- Target and performance driven.
- Self-starter with initiative and commercial awareness.
- Commitment and flexibility.
- Willingness to travel across the territory.