Our client, a lead educational publisher, requires a new ELT Business Development Executive for Central Eastern Europe, based either in the UK or Czech Republic.
You will promote key ELT products and solutions in the assigned sales territory to maximise revenue and achieve agreed annual sales goal. This will be achieved by working closely with existing key distribution partners in the territory and by identifying new distribution partners where needed. Also by identifying and closing Ministry business in the region.
- Achieve revenue targets for CEE within the defined territory
- Collaborate with, manage and lead distribution partners in assigned territories to increase market share and business.
- Work with key resellers, bookshops and distributors as required, promoting new products, delivering product and market training to their staff where necessary, agreeing specific campaigns, maximising appropriate stock orders and negotiating best commercial terms with management approval
- Research and identify new distribution partners in assigned territories. Ensure accounts are set up and managed efficiently liaising with internal stakeholders as required.
- Identify new opportunities and successfully close business at large key accounts in the region
- Attend conferences and events in the region effectively representing NGL.
- Work closely with key stakeholders externally and internally to identify, collaborate on and successfully close Ministry business in the region Work collaboratively and effectively with the ELT group
- Collate feedback from the territory on product for editorial / marketing.
- Co-ordinate research trips and reviewer requests for the territory.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of sales success in the educational publishing industry and/or selling digital and print products with a minimum 2 years of field sales experience
- Russian language skills would be a great advantage
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience of working in an ELT PLS or state school environment, preferably as a teacher
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Highly motivated and well organised individual with good time management and planning skills
- Strong Microsoft Office, CRM and database skills.