Morgan Healey Exclusive
Salary: £50,000 – 60,000 Basic + Bonus
Our client is the market-leading provider of library software to research libraries to help them manage and protect research data, inventories & resources.
Due to continued growth in Europe, they are seeking a new European Sales Development Manager.
You will establish relationships with key decision makers in targeted organisations in scientific research functions, scientific instruction, instruction support, research and instruction administration and IT. This Sales Development role will revolve around generating leads and managing the sales process to acquire new customers in the UK, Europe and Scandinavia.
We are seeking sales professionals who have a strong record of success achieving sales goals. This role reports to our UK office and will operate from home with domestic and international travel required.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree educated plus at least three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and enterprise level sales experience with scientific software to the academic & research markets.
- Experience selling enterprise SaaS based solutions within a complex sales process.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of products as well as the needs of science instruction at the university level & research data management in academic/ government/corporate research labs.
- Able to operate in a team selling environment and engage high-level decision makers.
- Strong record of establishing relationships with new accounts and hitting performance objectives.
- High level of enthusiasm.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills; able to manage several projects simultaneously, function well in a fast-paced environment and coordinate effectively with other team members.
- Scientific Lab course experience / Science / Engineering degree a plus.
- Experience working with CRM software applications.
- Willingness for frequent travel
- German language preferred.