Morgan Healey Exclusive
Our client, a global library software provider for research libraries and higher education, requires a new European Sales Director.
The European Sales Director for Enterprise and Education sales is responsible for establishing relationships and acquiring customers with a primary focus on higher education research, higher education instruction and secondary focus on industry, healthcare and government research.
The successful candidate will establish relationships with key decision makers in targeted organisations in scientific research functions, scientific instruction, instruction support, research and instruction administration and IT.
You will be responsible for generating leads and managing the sales process in order to acquire new customers. We are seeking sales professionals who have a strong record of success managing and achieving sales goals. This role is UK/European territory and will operate from a home office with frequent travel to customer institutions
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree plus at least 5 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and enterprise level sales experience with scientific software to the academic & research markets.
- Experience selling enterprise SaaS based solutions within a complex sales process.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of company products as well as the needs of science instruction at the university level & research data management in academic/ government/corporate and research.
- Able to operate in a team selling environment and engage high-level decision makers.
- Strong record of establishing relationships with new accounts and hitting performance objectives.
- High level of enthusiasm.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills; able to manage several projects simultaneously, function well in a fast-paced environment and coordinate effectively with other team members.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications skills. Experience presenting products in person
- Experience working with CRM software applications.
- Willingness for frequent travel, as well as flexibility to work infrequent evenings and/or weekends.