Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: UK, Germany or Netherlands
Salary: Excellent Basic + Uncapped Commission
Our client is a leading data science company serving the needs of the R&D community, solving some of the biggest challenges in scientific research information discovery and analysis.
Due to continued growth, they now require a new European Life Science Sales Manager who will have overall responsibility for maximising 2 key products in a growing European market.
We are looking for someone that has experience working with science vendors (capital equipment, reagents) that support biopharmaceutical R&D.
- Entrepreneurial ownership of a major sales territory for a fast-growing suite of products
- On-going achievement of bookings and pipeline growth targets
- Cross-functional teamwork to ensure that all customer commitments can be met
- Offer a high level of service to represent the business in the market
- “Eyes and ears” to the product management team
- Cold/warm outreach to the life science vendor market
- Work closely with Business Development to drive early sales pipeline development
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of sales experience selling in the corporate R&D space
- pre-existing network of contacts in the life science vendor sector
- Salesforce and LinkedIn Navigator expertise preferred
- Ability to travel to key customers and trade shows