Morgan Healey Exclusive
Our client, a leading research and analytics business, requires a new Full-Stack Developer & Process Coordinator, who will be part of the digital product development team.
You will be an advocate, facilitator, planner and architect for the team, as well as an active participant in programming tasks. You must be extremely well-rounded, comfortable with developing code for web applications, server environments, relational and non-relational databases, APIs and both online and offline user interfaces. Additionally, you will be expected to lead the team towards being more organised, structured and efficient.
Ultimately, you will own the planning, timelines and technical execution of development tasks performed by the team. You will liaise with project owners to align business expectations with the real capabilities of the development team.
Further, as a group facilitator, you will be responsible for assessing team capabilities, identifying holes in team competencies, and filling these holes through either mentoring or requesting hires. It should be the applicant's goal to grow a small and agile development team into a world-class development ensemble.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a structured development environment is a plus.
- Demonstrated organizational and planning skills.
- Flexibility and dynamism to quickly “change gears” when needed.
- Ability to lead and direct remote workers (i.e., not face-to-face).
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Ability to condense and convey technical problems and solutions to non-technical stakeholders.
- Thorough understanding of the business case for projects, beyond their technical considerations.