Our client, a leading library software provider, requires a new Global Sales Operations Executive. You will report into the Senior Business Development Manager and be responsible for supporting the sales team to achieve their goals, working across areas such as customer satisfaction and pipeline management.
You will be an essential part of the small and agile sales team, working with colleagues based in the Netherlands, the UK, the US and Singapore.
- Getting interested customers set up with trial accounts, following up with information needed and tracking their engagement with the trial to provide the relevant sales manager timely datapoints for intervention
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure customer satisfaction and retention backed with data
- Monitoring customer usage data and flagging positive and negative trends so that sales colleagues can work on retaining customers
- Working with the technical, sales and marketing team on customer satisfaction ideas, implementation, and execution
- Building relationships with customers from multiple sectors
- Administrative, promotional and operational responsibilities may be included
Skills & Experience:
- Speak and write English as a business language.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to travel some to key conferences or meetings
- Customer-centric and passionate about delighting the customer
- Action-oriented, enthusiastic and organised
- Able to build relationships and work collaboratively with a range of different stakeholders both within a core team and in matrix settings