Morgan Healey Exclusive
Salary: On Application
Our client, a leading healthcare organisation, is currently looking for a clinical practice guidelines development expert to join them as a Guidelines Team Manager.
The Team Manager will oversee the Guidelines Department working closely with volunteers and managing a dedicated and experienced team. We are looking for a creative and meticulous thinker who can improve upon existing processes and, via strong positioning of Clinical Practice Guidelines, contribute to the overall scientific affairs strategy of the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a development manager of clinical practice guidelines or technical/scientific papers, and as a team leader with strong management skills. As a staff liaison, the Guidelines Team Manager will exchange regularly with volunteers to ensure they have the support and tools needed to deliver high quality documents according to established and strict schedules.
Skills & Experience:
- Master’s degree or higher in health-related fields or science
- Minimum five years of scientific or health-related research, development, writing, or analytical experience (including graduate work)
- Minimum five years of team management experience
- Familiarity with statistical concepts applied to medical literature
- Experience with scientific manuscript preparation and workflow, bibliographic requirements, and reference software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English) required.