Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: Home Based UK
Our client is a leading global technology business that is creating marketing leading, innovative tools, in partnership with the community to tackle some of the biggest challenges to research. Due to continued growth, they now require a new Head of Content who will be responsible for the planning and execution of their content strategy across all channels and providing input on the communications side of our research, marketing and website.
- Ownership of the content strategy. You will be responsible for devising and implementing a strategic approach to content as well as channel-specific strategies
- Own, drive and create content, from conceptualisation through to creation, editing and distribution across all channels
- Lead on Report and blog strategy, and research and deliver a structured plan and position, including content and promotion of this, with an eye on competitors and best practices
- Liaise with Industry leads to provide relevant and engaging content for sales teams
- Create content to support business goals and objectives
- Champion the principles of user-centred content
- Be responsible for maintaining our brand guides and style guide
- Lead and nurture a small team
- Manage and build a team of freelance bloggers and writers
- Leverage data insights to develop new content themes and topic ideas, to gauge content impact and effectiveness, and to inform future strategy
- Define objectives and KPIs for content, and deliver reporting to measure success
- Constantly review customer/user & competitor insight, to ensure we are always close to the customers’ needs and wants.
- Ensure all onsite content is optimised for SEO, monitoring web traffic metrics to ensure content is driving brand awareness and traffic to the website
Skills & Experience:
- 5-8 years Marketing/Content experience within STM Publishing/Research
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- Experience working in a matrix organisation would be helpful.