Morgan Healey Exclusive
Salary: Six Figure Package
Our client, a global scientific not-for-profit publisher requires a new Head of EMEA Sales & Marketing to manage a team of ten people.
You will be responsible for developing sales & marketing strategies and tactics in the EMEA region in order to secure sales growth and achieve financial targets. You will provide leadership and direction to direct reports to enable them to achieve their sales targets. Work proactively with other departments and colleagues to formulate strategy and policy to help ensure the company maintains its market leading position.
You will develop a deep understanding of and connection with librarian customers across EMEA to significantly improve their experience, and act as the voice of the libraries so that we can provide the best support and customer experience.
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of STM journals and eBooks publishing, sales and sales processes, including the development of new business models and product development
- Very good understanding of the needs of the library market globally, especially in the EMEA region
- Extensive experience of people management, leading and motivating large teams in a changing environment
- Thorough grasp of the economics of STM publishing and librarian business models
- Ability to present effectively to wide audiences and win support for new business ideas
- Building up and motivating effective cross-functional project teams
- Extensive experience of people management, leading, influencing others and motivating large and intercultural teams
- Extensive experience of managing and communicating change across a global workforce
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills in a global environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence customers and in-house colleagues and present ideas and plans persuasively at all levels of an organisation
- Ability to research, sense and create new ideas and opportunities
- Highly-skilled in influencing and stakeholder engagement
- Excellent negotiation skills