Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: Hybrid/Remote (UK Based)
Salary: Excellent Basic + Bonus
Our client, a leading society publisher, requires a new Head of Enterprise Operations to lead a global team of 21 with 6 direct reports.
The society has made significant investments in technology and is undergoing a business model transition over the next 3 – 5 years as they seek to deliver a new strategy. You will play a key role in delivering strategy by implementing an operating model that supports the transition.
You will be responsible for business functions within the enterprise operations space, including subscription management, licensing and sales support, customer service, transformative agreement (TA) management and online payment systems for article (APC) income. You will also lead products across a complex set of SalesForce applications and other software that supports e-commerce transactions and billing.
- Leadership of the Enterprise Operations team delivering operational services which satisfy and delight our internal and external customers.
- Evolve and expand services to the business and enable new and evolving business models to grow in line with business strategy
- Partner with the CFO, CSO, and other Senior Management (Sales, Finance, Legal) to develop an operations function that enables and controls the business.
- Product Management across the suite of enterprise operations technology taking account of the end-to-end service delivery
- Promote operational excellence including a continuous improvement culture across the Enterprise Operations Function
Skills & Experience:
- A graduate ideally with a post-graduate management qualification (eg MBA)
- Qualifications in continuous improvement (eg Lean Six Sigma) preferable
- Leadership of customer-facing/customer service teams in similar complex business
- Strong experience in leading change and change management methodologies
- Strong and practical experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience in operating model design and development for end2end lead to cash process
- Experience in supplier relationship management
- Experience with SalesForce (SalesCloud, RevenueCloud, ServiceCloud) and other sales systems
- Experience working across a global business with different country operations
- Experience in developing, implementing and managing control environments